Hi guys! I'm taking the day off due to shopping escapades in Denver, CO! So far, food-wise, we've hit Illegal Pete's, Burger Bar, and Voodoo Doughnuts. Yea, I can feel a three day food coma coming on. Now, back to shopping. Talk to you later!
Happy Weekend! We are busy packing to leave for Denver, CO on Monday, and I'm about to combust due to the excitement! I've been thinking a lot lately, about these moodboards, and I've decided to make them more of a reflection on my plans for the weekend and week ahead, as opposed to general inspirational images. It's more fun that way, for me at least. I like to round up my plans and ideas through images. That being said, I'll explain, each week, the meaning behind each photo. Let's get started!
1. I plan on buying a few new buddies at Ironwood in Denver!
2. Packing is the major item on the weekend to-do list.
4. We are going to try Voodoo at least once, whilst in Denver.
5. This is basically outfit goals for Denver, and + one more layer, since it'll be a little chilly!
6. The mountains are calling, see you soon CO!
Hey there! In lieu of our Denver trip, I decided the easiest way to pack is to just create another capsule wardrobe! A lot of people do this specifically for traveling, because it makes packing light easy, and you don't have to worry about your outfits. You basically pack a few things that all work together for multiple scenarios, and then add in a few accessories and pairs of shoes that go with each outfit. My suitcase will contain what you see above, and your basics like underwear and PJ's. Check out my packing list below!
- 3 tops (one dressy, one t, and one sweater)
- 2 pairs of jeans (one high rise skinny, and one crop flare)
- 1 dress (a grey t-shirt style, comfy but cute)
- 1 moto jacket (literally goes with anything)
- 3 pairs of shoes (low-heel pumps, sneakers, and cute flats)
- 1 shoulder/cross body bag (side note: I'm bringing a large tote for the road trip as well)
- 1 pair of sunglasses (duh)
- 1 bracelet (not pictured: the copper necklace I'm bringing that my BFF stole!)
I'm also bringing this red lip creme (shade is Cherry Skies) to bring some color and boldness into the mix, since all of my clothes are neutral in this instance. I am getting so excited for this trip, I can hardly wait! Have a great day!
Hi guys! I am soooo excited to share today that Brett and I + our two best friends (who are also a couple) are road tripping to Colorado this spring! We are staying for a week at the end of March, and all I can think is "Is it the end of March yet?". I'm not making a strict itinerary, but I am taking note of shops and restaurants that I'll die if I don't visit. So far, I have to go to Sub Rosa Mercantile and Ironwood for shopping. I also have to eat/drink at the Bellwether, Black Eye Coffee, Bar Fausto, and Illegal Pete's. We also can't visit such a beautiful state without hitting a trail or two. I'm thinking Golden Gate Canyon will be perfect for a beautiful spring morning. If you have any other suggestions, email me or leave a comment here, and send good vibes to Mother Nature so spring will arrive soon!