Hi there! Just wanted to share the items I consider essentials to a toddler fall/winter wardrobe. They're mostly the same as adults but much cuter, as always! See below for more!
Bailey's Cold-Weather Essentials:
- A denim jacket / goes with everything and the warmth from the denim goes a long way
- joggers (also known as sweatpants) / these are perfect for little ones because they are just as comfy as leggings, but are cozier for their little legs
- boots of some kind / this year it happened to be star patterned motorcycle boots (she picked them herself) :)
- a "fall-ish" blouse / I typically get her one nice shirt, as even toddlers get to dress up sometimes
- the coziest sweater you can find / no reason why adults are the only ones who get to enjoy #sweaterweather
Thanks for reading, and we'll see you back here on Monday for one of my favorite #MomStyle's yet!