Hello! As summer starts to come to a close, it's time to reflect on the joys from the season! I think it's necessary to fully appreciate the way you live your life, and all of the fun things you're lucky enough to get to experience. So here goes!
Summer 2017 Bucket List:
1. Visit HaHa Tonka! √ (This was so cool and I can't wait to go back!)
2. Go camping (Going this weekend!)
3. Read √ (I've read at least 5 books this summer!)
4. Kayak √ (Also planning to do more of this over the weekend.)
5. Put up a swing for Bailey! (Hasn't happened yet, but this can still be done in the fall!)
6. Picnic √ (More of this to come as well)
7. Explore Columbia √ (Downtown is always a fun experience!)
8. Make bruschetta, panzanella, and sangria (Half check LOL I made sangria of course!)
9. Patio refresh √ (We've been loving our front porch all summer long)
That's all! Thanks for reading, and have a fun weekend!