Hi there! I've got a super easy DIY today, and bonus: it's for mamas and kid's alike! All natural bubble bath only has 3 ingredients (try and find that on children's bubble bath!), and it really only requires a couple of pours and a good shake. Get the how-to below!
- 4 cups of lavender castille soap
- 1/2 - 1 cup of vegetable glycerin (this just depends on how much bubbles you want!)
- 20 drops of tea tree essential oil
1. Pour your castille soap into your bottle. Then, add the vegetable glycerin.
2. Add your essential oil drops.
3. Give the bottle a good shake, and you're done! Enjoy!