Hi there! It's time for the summer bucket list! I had one made at the beginning of May, but I actually got to check a couple of the to-do's off before June hit, so I edited it and am sharing that version with you all today! I wrote the list down at the start of a new sketchbook I bought, and plan on documenting each thing with a sketch and description. It just sounds like the nicest thing to be able to look back on this summer and see what I've done! Check out the list below:
Bucket List / Summer 2017
- Go Camping! I want to take a family trip and see if Bailey will enjoy this kind of thing (I'm thinking she will).
- Read (at least 5 books!)
- Kayak (this is as adventurous as I get at the lake)
- Put together a swing for Bailey! We have a large tree in our front yard that is calling for a swing.
- Picnic (we actually picnic'd last weekend, so check!)
- Explore Columbia (summer is the best time to do this, as most of the Mizzou students are gone and Columbia's slightly peaceful again)
- Make bruschetta, panzanella, and sangria! Apparently, my culinary tastes for summer are exclusively Italian (I've got major Tuscan vibes going on this season).
That's all! I'll update at the end of August on how my summer went, and share snippets of the sketchbook. Thanks for reading, and have a fun Tuesday!