Good morning! Summer is encroaching swiftly, and that means limbs will be bared along with sandal-adorned feet. To prepare those limbs and feet, I concocted a new grapefruit + tea tree sea salt scrub! It smells amazing, and does the trick for getting those newly exposed areas ready for said exposure. Get the how-to below!
Materials / Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup of Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1/2 cup of sea salt
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (jojoba or sweet almond work as well!)
- 15 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 15 drops of tea tree essential oil
1. Grind up all of your salt however you like. For a more coarse scrub, I used a mortar and pestle.
2. Add in your olive oil and essential oils.
3. Stir to combine, and keep in an air tight jar. Enjoy!