Happy Valentines Day! Today, I'm sharing this yummy and healthy truffle recipe, as everyone needs some chocolate on this day. Get the recipe below!
- 2 cups of soft dates
- 2 tbs. of cocoa powder
- 1 tbs. of liquid coconut oil
- 1 tbs. of almond butter
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 2 squares of dark chocolate, melted
- sea salt for topping
1. Blend together dates and cocoa powder in a food processor.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except sea salt) and blend until smooth.
3. Scoop out the dough, and roll it into balls. Then, coat with cocoa powder and top with sea salt.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, and enjoy!