Hi there! A couple of weeks ago, I adapted my winter wall hanging DIY, and crafted a small version for Bailey! It hangs as a mobile in her room at the moment, and she loves watching the felt diamonds sway. Take a look below to get the how to!
- felt + scissors
- a small branch or dowel rod
- string + twine
1. Cut out your felt shapes, and spear them at the top to create a hole for the string.
2. String them on embroidery thread, and knot to secure them.
3. Knot your strings onto your branch, and trim excess.
4. Attach your twine and hang. Enjoy!