Hi there! Today, I'm sharing what little stinker has been up to this month! It's been a doozy, and you can tell she's gradually moving out of the baby category into actual kid territory.
- has been speaking so much more. She says most words, now we are just starting to move on to phrases and sentences.
- has been getting bigger and bigger. She's reaching a good height, and is slimming out more.
- has been eating more often. She still doesn't like to stop moving to eat, but with the growth spurt happening, she definitely consumes more food.
- has officially learned how to brush her teeth well. Before, I think she just licked the toothpaste off of her brush, but now, she scrubs and spits (lol) and rinses perfectly!
- is getting more friendly with kids. She likes to follow older kids around, and play with kids her own size.
- is able to sit through an actual movie at home. We still haven't attempted going to a theater yet.
- is starting to sleep in more, which yes, I have been jumping around with joy about.
That's all for now! Have a great Monday, and thanks for reading!