Hi guys! I've been itching to put together a Fall Bucket List since about July, when it was so hot and humid you could hardly be outside at all. In the past week or so though, a cool breeze has set in around these parts and I figured it's time to make my list! I really want to try to do all of these things this season, before it gets too chilly to do much. Check out the list below!
Fall Bucket List - 2016:
1. Go Apple Picking - I've been searching for an orchard near Columbia where you can pick your own, but it's been weirdly hard to track one down.
2. Craft with Leaves - Fall leaves are so pretty! I think it's time we start using the fallen ones for something pretty.
3. Tailgate - My best friend Cat's family has one every year for a Mizzou game, and I think Bailey will love it.
4. Make Pumpkin Biscuits - I'm tempted to whip up apple butter to spread on them too. We shall see!
5. Go Leaf-Gazing in the Kayak - Brett's mom has a kayak that we were loving all summer at the Lake of the Ozarks, and once those leaves turn in the coves, it'll be time to do some exploring.
6. Go to the Hartsburg Pumpkin Fest - It's probably one of the biggest pumpkin festivals in Missouri, and I'm sure Bailey would be amazed.
That's all! I'll report back at the start of winter with how many of these I got to check off my list. Have a great day!