Hi guys! I shared Bailey's vacation essentials a couple of days ago, and thought I should share mine today! Mine are a little less about utility, and more about comfort. Check them out below!
Warm-Weather Vacation Essentials: Mom Edition:
1. Face Spray - Bailey steals mine all the time, as I mentioned in her post. It's my number one thing for every day of the summer, but especially on vacation when we are out in the sun all day.
2. A Straw Hat - Getting burnt on your scalp and part is one of the most annoying things about being pale. It's painful and itchy and no one wants it. This is wear a hat becomes essential, and a cute straw version makes it even better.
3. Sunglasses - Just like Bailey, I have pale blue eyes, which means it's impossible to go out in the sun without sunglasses. My eye doctor actually recommended that I never go outside at all without them, so they definitely make this list.
4. Cute Sandals - No sneakers or close toed shoes aloud when it's 100 degrees outside.
5. Hair ties - Thick and frizzy hair is also not aloud when it's 100 degrees outside.