Hey there! Bailey's been accumulating a few well illustrated books ever since her first birthday. Of course, I'm the one that requests those beautiful books, but I like to think Bailey can appreciate their beauty as well. I've decided to share our favorites today! Have a look below:
1. So Many Stars by Andy Warhol - Mr. Warhol created this pretty board book with his mother, and that seems to make it even sweeter.
2. Corduroy by Don Freeman - this classic was always one of my favorites growing up, and Bailey's bear love is strong at the moment, which makes this one even more perfect.
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jennifer Adams - I received this as a gift before Bailey was even born, and I immediately knew I would subliminally push Bailey to love literature with it.
4. Hug Me by Simona Ciraolo - Our recent obsession with plants and cacti is the only excuse I have for this one. Which, in my opinion, is perfectly fine.
5. The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Daywalt - growing up, I loved any book that involved animated crayons, or art in general. This is the most fun option yet.