Hi guys! In keeping with creating a bucket list for every season, here is Spring's bucket list!
Spring Bucket List:
1. Start buying fresh flowers - ever since I bought pretty spring flowers for Bailey's birthday party, I haven't been able to stop. They add so much cheer to our house!
2. Farmer's Market every Saturday - shopping local is important to me, and we live a block from Columbia's farmer's market. No excuse not to go!
3. Hike once a month - Columbia has some great trails, and I really want to start exploring with Bailey!
4. Wear lots of pastels - I haven't been able to stop buying blush, lavender, and mint items. Time to wear ALL of them!
5. Refresh our outdoor space - when it's warm, I am drawn to the outdoors. We have a small front porch, and I want it to make me even happier to be outside. Plans are to purchase a grill and just make the furniture we have less blah.
6. Open an Etsy shop! - Launching May 1st, I will be selling a couple of summery illustrations, then adding wall hangings and other fun products!
7. Book Fest (April 23rd) and Earth Day Fest (April 24th) - that weekend is going to be the best! Columbia is hosting a literary festival for the first time this year, and the book nerd inside of me is over the moon.
8. Go to at least one concert - I already have a couple picked out within a week of each other. One is at a really small venue and featuring Mothxr (aka Dan from Gossip Girls band!), and the other is Summer Fest in downtown Columbia, featuring Kacey Musgraves! I'm not a huge country fan, but the Summer Fest takes over downtown and is usually a blast.