Good morning! I'm sharing my winter bucket list with you all today, so here goes!
Bucket List / Winter:
1. Go sledding (if the snow we've been getting would stick!).
2. Make soup. I have a cauliflower version planned that will be on the blog next month!
3. Explore in the snow! If the roads permit, I want to tek over to one of Columbus's nature spots and explore it blanketed in snow.
4. Bake Christmas cookies. We are doing Christmas morning at our own house this year, with just us three, so I want to start my own family traditions, like baking cookies for Santa, with Bailey this year!
5. Pick out a Christmas tree. We already accomplished this! Woo!
6. Purchase a Christmas record. Also already accomplished! You can bet it's been spinning constantly since said purchasing.
Thanks for reading, and have a fun weekend!