Good morning! I'm back with gift guides this season, and today's is for the littles in your life! Below, I've picked a few of the things that I plan to get Bailey, and added a few that I'm sure she would endorse. Check them out below!
1. A Montessori-esque wooden blocks set, handmade in North Carolina.
3. Some juice cups for the toddler who has graduated to big-kid status.
4. An easel, for the budding artist.
5. A play teepee, for the little who loves to adventure in their imagination (or who just likes a cozy spot to sift through their books in).
6. This interactive book, for those curious about colors.