Happy Thanksgiving friends! I have a super easy DIY to make your placesettings a little more special: clay napkin rings! With a simple shape, and a hint of gold, they add a nice touch to any tablescape. Check out the project below!
- air dry clay
- a rolling pin
- a butter knife or an X-acto
- gold spray paint + painters tape
1. Make a golf ball sized ball of clay, and flatten it with the rolling pin. Cut off all sides to create a flat rectangle.
2. Wrap the clay into a tube shape, and seal where the edges meet by rubbing a little water over the edges to smooth it. Let dry overnight.
3. Once dry, cover half of the tube with painters tape, and paint the other half gold. Let dry, and you're good to go!