Hi readers! My older sister, Hannah, is having a baby in May! I'm so excited for her, and also excited that there's going to be another little one around. I figured it would be fun to put together a little list of the essentials for a new mommy. I had to stretch my memory a bit to remember what I loved when Bailey was a newborn, but I pulled a pretty tidy list together. I hope this helps any new mama that needs it! Check it out below.
Essentials for Mommy:
1. A luxurious bath soak for what will be a much needed pampering sesh at some point.
2. Comfy and soft lounge pants are a must for post baby comfort.
3. You won't regret buying a few good nursing bras.
4. Gotta have the fuel to wake up a couple of times during the night! This coffee maker is my favorite.
5. A good rocking chair is a worthy investment. Your back will thank you later.
6. Keeping track of all of your post delivery appointments will be a lot easier with a cute planner!