Hey readers! It's the time of the month to catalog the goings-on of little miss Bailey Lucille. I find myself observing her so much more now that I've made the space in my head for it. Thinking of the essentials has made me pay much better attention to what I am doing, in the moment. Alas, this post is not about me though. It's about my beautiful daughter and what she's been up to. Lately:
- Bailey is in love with dark chocolate (I'm in love with the mustache it gives her).
- she has been climbing like her favorite monkey, Curious George, on her first toddler bed from Nana and Grandpa.
- as said above, she has mostly moved on from Spongebob to Curious George, but still loves the Penguins of Madagascar.
- Bailey has been carrying around her Jack O' Lantern from trick or treating like its a purse.
- she has become more accepting of cuddles from me. She still prefers Teds and Wolfie, pictured above, though.
- she has started kicking a soccer ball, and slam dunking said soccer ball in her little basket ball hoop.
- she is starting to actually sit and analyze pictures in a book for more than a second per page.
- Bailey has learned to use a stool to climb up to things, like on the Little Tykes jungle gym at Grandmas.
- she has started to engage in conversations with me. It's the coolest thing to watch her begin to understand what you are saying to her.