Hello, all! Today is the day for our second Gift Guide! I don't know about you, but it's always a little challenging to pick out gifts for Brett. Guys just seem like they get along fine without needing or wanting extra things. Brett especially, he rarely seeks anything out or asks for anything, only what he really needs. Every now and then though, something really cool will come along and he'll immediately go for it. This is why most of the gifts on this list are all things I would get him if he didn't already have them. The most likely thing to be in his stocking from me though, is the beard tonic set. This is pretty much the only thing I can think of that he actually needs! I am very excited about it though, because he loves his beard and I love any products by Herbivore, so it's a win win. Happy shopping!
1. Every guy needs a timeless, classic watch. This one is affordable, but looks very luxe.
2. If your guy has a beard, he needs something to keep it in check. Herbivore products are natural and beautiful, so this set is definitely a keeper.
3. Gloves are one of the most useful gifts in this part of the country. These are extra special because of their text-able fingers!
4. Brett loves his Jordan's, and this Eclipse style is so sleek.
5. Some guys aren't readers, but if yours is, I'm sure he'd love a biography of his favorite musician!
6. Everyone needs a phone case, and these utilitarian ones are on the pricier side, but keeping your iPhone safe is really priceless, right?