I have always loved when bloggers have posted their favorite things to give each season. I wanted to join in on this as well! I've created this gift guide here and two others to be posted throughout the month, in preparation for Christmas Day! For the children's one, I wanted to include things that aren't gender specific, but the Fauna doll and PJ's were too cute to not include. Having a girl is a blast because, as a mom, you get to relive what you loved about being a girl growing up. The adorable stuffed animals and clothes just happen to be a part of that, for me. If anyone is at a loss of what to get your niece or grandson, the options below are crowd-pleasers! I would buy any of these items for Bailey (and probably will, to be honest). The doll and matching game from Anthropologie are definitely on the list, seeing as I've never met a kid who doesn't love playing matching games. Hopefully this is helpful, and keep an eye out for my upcoming Gift Guides for him and her! Happy shopping!
1. A Melissa and Doug Tabletop Easel. Perfect for the little creator in your life!
2. Some adorable and warm PJ's with a nice little subliminal message :).
3. The Day the Crayons Quit is quickly becoming a classic, and the illustrations are perfect!
4. These dolls are so unique, and much more affordable than ones in a similar style.
5. I always thought these branch colored pencils were too cute! Hopefully, Bailey will feel the same.
6. I used to work at a daycare, and every child would beg to play matching games all day. This bear themed one is on point.