I'm so excited for today's post! I love making bucket lists and goal lists. Any list really. It's the only way I stay organized and actually reach those goals. Bucket lists are a little bit more fun than your everyday list though. They help you to participate in life, not just getting your tasks done. My bucket lists don't even really involve tasks, they are just fun things I'd like to do. Mine are more for keeping me inspired than anything else. If I'm ever bored, I just look at the list and see what I can cross off that day! I plan on making these seasonal posts, posted at the start of every season, so expect another one of these in March. For now though, peruse the list and see if there's anything you'd like to do this winter!
Winter Bucket List 2015:
1. Drink lots of hot cocoa (obviously this takes priority).
2. Improve upon my gift-wrapping skills.
3. Watch White Christmas at least once (it's my favorite Christmas movie).
4. Make a wreath or two.
5. Listen to lots of moody holiday music.
6. Stop being a chicken, and go sledding.
There ya go, short and sweet! I like to keep things simple around here. Happy winter!