Hi guys! I just wanted to share a little bit about Bailey, lately. I'd like to use these posts as a sort of baby book, since I've never been good at recording things in the moment. I have a good memory, but I've learned a little late that the small things Bailey does everyday should be written down or recorded somewhere. The photo above is one her Aunt Kristen snapped when Bailey started to sniff things, like the candles she's clearly trying to steal. :) It's moments like those that I want to remember, I'm lucky to have Kristen around to capture them. So here it goes, lately Bailey's been:
- dripping her milk onto the floor, just so she can get the designated towel and attempt to clean it up herself.
- running to her changing table, as soon as I ask her if she needs a diaper change.
- working on her numbers, repeatedly saying "one, two, wheeeee".
- accepting other stuffed animals that aren't her beloved Ted's (a giant black bear) and Wolfie.
- asking "Where'ditgo" all in one word, any time that she hides something, or herself.
- eating easily scooped things, like mashed potatoes and Greek yogurt, with a spoon and out of a bowl.
- sitting down with a stack of books and flipping through each one before throwing them.
- making the classic pouting face and whimpering when she doesn't get her way.