Hey Readers! Ahhhhh shoes. I just can't get enough. Especially when fall rolls in and I get to pull out my ever-growing collection of ankle boots. I generally put away all sandals at the first sign of chill, and I find that I don't really miss them until around February when I'm just done with winter and shopping for spring. My personal rule regarding seasonal shopping coincides with the capsule wardrobe concept. I have all my basics for each season hanging in the closet, and then I check out what draws my eye in the trendy, street style reports on Pinterest. While I have shared what those 5 pieces were for the fall/winter season here, today I want to show you all what my rotation for shoes looks like in the fall. Just to note, I'm not a big heels person. I can walk in them just fine, and love the way they look, but even at 5' 7", when I wear them I just feel too tall. I wear them to events that call for them, like weddings, but they aren't a day to day thing for me. That being said, my very essential black ankle boots that have about a 3" heel are a more reasonable, casual height and I feel more than comfortable in them. Along with the link for the actual shoe, I've linked similar options in case mine have sold out. Enjoy!
1. H&M Black Suede Western Ankle Boots (similar here and here)
2. Asos Blush Suede Lift Off Flats (similar here and here)
3. Matt Bernson Beige Suede Point Toe Ankle Boots (thrifted) (similar here and here)
4. Target Black Leather Buckled Flat Ankle Boots (bought a year ago) (similar here and here)
5. H&M Black Haircalf Slip On Sneakers (sadly no longer available) (similar here and here)